In the Parker’s house we are all about family and having fun with them too. The Holiday’s are near and I wanted to share 10 fun FAMILY games that you can play during Christmas. These games are not limited to just the home but for office parties and Christmas parties too!
1. Fill the Christmas stocking. Divide into teams and have the participants race to fill their team’s hanging stocking with a spoonful of wrapped candy.
2. Christmas gift wrap relay. Set up assembly lines of gifts, boxes, scissors, wrapping paper, ribbon, and tape for each team. Either have each player wrap one gift or make an assembly line of workers. Then race to wrap!
3. Word Find. Using Christmas words—Christmas, Poinsettia, Candy cane, etc.—have each person make as many smaller words from it as possible before the timer runs out.
4. Christmas Carol Charades. Get dramatic! You can’t beat this crowd pleaser, as it is sure to bring the laughs.
5. Photo booth. Provide silly props and backdrops for guests to use to get silly in front of a photographer (keep in mind it doesn’t have to be a professional).
6. Two truths and a lie. This is a great ice breaker! Each person tells two stories about themselves, two of which are true and one that is not. A great Christmas twist is to name their three worst Christmas gifts; two would be true and one would be false.
7. Snowman building contest. Judge on speed or originality.
8. Snowman wrapping contest. Wrap a person as a snowman in toilet paper and decorate. First or best one wins.
9. Snowball throwing contest. Make a large bulls-eye in the snow with food coloring from spray bottles. Indicate points for each circle of the target, like in darts or shuffleboard. Everyone makes the same amount of snowballs and throws for points.
10. Decorate a person as a Christmas tree. Using green crepe paper, ornaments, tinsel—whatever you can find—decorate your “tree”. First or best one wins.